Sunday, November 15, 2009

We had a few visitors from Iowa this weekend!

My sister, Cade and Cory came up to visit this weekend! So it was certainly anything but quiet at the Bormann household this weekend. Friday night we stayed in at our house and let the boys play.

Saturday night we attempted to eat at a nice restaurant. I'm sure any hostess that hears "four adults, three kids" wants to scream. It went OK, but the minute our main course came I asked for the check and we were out of there.

We took the boys to this really fun indoor park. It has this huge enclosed tree house full of tunnels, slides, and many things to climb. We had heard about it, but hadn't taken the boys there yet. They had a BLAST and I was exhausted by the time we left. Unfortunately, I think we may have vastly improved their climbing skills!


I was so proud of Carter, he climbed to the top of this!

There is Cade and Cory
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter