Thursday, November 12, 2009

Boy Twins

(5 minutes later, this shot would have been over a serious fight over that little mailbox)

So I have been reading on some other blogs of moms of girl twins about the same age of the boys about how cute it is that they see them bonding already. They are holding hands, hugging, kissing, etc. So I was sitting there thinking about that as both boys ended up on my lap and one started hitting the other in the head with an empty bottle! I've seen a lot pacifier snatches, ball / blanket fights, some hair pulling and knock-downs... but not so much the cuddling! Not sure if this is a "boy" thing or I just have a couple of rough-housing boys. They have been doing one strange thing lately. They will stick their fingers in each other's mouths and laugh. Not really sure what that's all about. I'll keep you posted if I see any hugs or kisses between the two!

I guess I can say they seem to like to get into trouble together!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter