Sunday, November 8, 2009

On the road...


I'm so sorry to report that I missed my posting yesterday!!! I made a quick trip back to Iowa on Saturday for a baby boy Bormann's baby shower and had a pretty busy visit and didn't get to a computer before midnight. I will do two posts today to make up for it!

My mom and I went to the shower and did a little shopping in Des Moines. We later went to the Big Steer in Altoona and then did some gambling at Prairie Meadows. Keith's mom joined us at PM and I taught her how to play roulette, so now she is ready for Vegas!

I got back home at about 5:30 pm. I was missing the boys, so it was fun to see them and sure enough, they learned a couple new tricks while I was away.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter