Monday, November 9, 2009

$35....

Each time we drive to and from Iowa, we pass an outlet mall, but can never stop because it is closed, or we have Stella or bargain shopping with two boys doesn't seem to be a great idea.
Since I was on my own, I made a quick stop. They have about every kids store: Baby Gap,Old Navy, Carters, Gymboree, Children's Place, etc. I stopped on my way down and it was 9:00 and everything opened at 10:00, so I made a quick stop on the way back.
I saw some good stuff, but didn't really want to spend too much time looking since Keith had been on duty for the entire weekend. I ended up having my best finds at Children's Place. I found all these shirts for a total of $35 (1.99 - 3.99 each). Look how big their clothes are getting, can you tell I like stripes?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter