Monday, June 15, 2009

I miss the helmets!

The boys are so busy pulling themselves up onto all the furniture in our house. Unfortunately, their balance isn't quite as strong as their will to climb up everything. And we all know, what goes up, must come down. And a lot of times, coming down ends with one of them crying. Half the time one is on one side of the room climbing on something while the other is on the other side of the room- which leaves me to position myself somewhat in the middle ready to catch the first one falling. I wish they had their helmets still, they always manage to hit their head right onto the one little thing laying on the floor. I got out more pillows out tonight for reinforcement. Maybe I should bubble wrap the entire living room???

The pillow didn't work so well as a barricade

This works OK until he tries to walk away and then falls

They prefer to play on the outside of the exersaucer now. I think I liked it better when it trapped them!

They seem to manage to crawl onto almost every piece of furniture.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter