Saturday, June 6, 2009

Daycare

Lots of new things happening at daycare. Next week the boys will be transitioning into the mobile infant room where they can play with the other crawlers. I think they are starting to pick on the younger kids at daycare, they said they take the other kid's pacifiers. Their teacher at daycare thinks they will be too tough for football and will need to be rugby players.
Our daycare is no longer allowing parents to leave their carrier car seats there. Which does not work well for most parents since often times one drops off and the other picks up. We purchased the actual car seats a couple weeks ago and I was just holding off as long as I could until I made the transition. The carrier itself weighs about 10 lbs, plus 20 lbs of baby, times two equals about 60 lbs. I could barely get them in and out of the car, plus the three doors we go through to get into their room at daycare. So on Monday we made the switch and it is going pretty well so far. The biggest challenge was to carry both babies and getting through all the doors. So I have been putting one in the Baby Bjorn (baby carrier), then carrying the other. It is actually much faster to get in and out.

The boys think I am a human jungle gym! They just crawl over me and then back over again all night long.


This looks like trouble!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter