Saturday, June 6, 2009

An evening out!

We officially kicked off wedding season last Saturday. My parents, Jennifer, Cory and Cade watched the boys for us so we could attend the wedding in Des Moines. It was fun to get out for an evening and see lots of old friends from college. Of course being old, married parents, we were back home by 11:30.

I must say I am pretty excited about my dress. Being the mother of two young ones, leaves shopping at the mall to be a premium. So it was the Thursday night before we left to go back to Iowa and we got the boys to bed and had started packing for the trip home. It was about twenty minutes until 9:00 and I told Keith that I needed to go to "Target." Then hopped in the car and went straight to the mall. With 15 minutes until closing time, doors slowly closing on the store fronts, I ran through the Gap...they had hardly any dresses, went into the Express and tried a cute dress on that didn't fit, then with about three minutes to go I finally rushed into the Limited hoping to find a dress. Immediately, I saw they had several dresses, grabbed this one and kindly asked the sales clerk if I could try it on. It fit and I bought it.

Keith was quite impressed with my speedy decision making as he has spent hours with me at the mall hunting for dresses.

I'm not sure how many more times Keith and the boys will be singing Delta Girl, so I thought I would include a picture. They had a pretty good turnout of Delts.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter