Saturday, June 6, 2009

Found!!!

I probably should not tell the world this little story, but it makes me laugh so I thought I would share. So, I want to say maybe one or two months ago (who am I kidding, it was three months ago) I was feeding the boys and one of them grabbed the spoon and threw it. I didn't see it on the floor, on the table, stuck in their clothes, or on the chair. Nowhere, it was out of site! Keith and I looked everywhere and could not find this spoon. I thought Stella would find it or it would turn up somewhere.
Well, last week I was doing a "good" high chair cleaning (apparently I don't do this very often) and found the missing spoon lodged right into the side of the highchair. Don't ask me how neither of us noticed it. The bite of food even managed to stay intact all this time.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter