Sunday, January 15, 2012

Last Saturday...


We stayed at my parent’s house on Friday night, then Saturday morning I meant my girlfriends at Kaylan’s house.  Kaylan lives in Indiana and Kristy lives in Omaha, so it’s rare they are both in the state at the same time.  (At least we don’t have to add my travel schedule to that mix anymore since we no longer live in MN) 

It was fun to catch up with the girls. I had the boys there for about 20 minutes and Dylan was just not having it so Keith brought back to my parent’s house. 

Later that afternoon we went to Norwalk to celebrate Oliver’s 2nd birthday.  Sarah did a fun theme with flashlights.  The boys loved it!  She had a bunch of sheets draped downstairs with the lights all off so they could hide in the forts with their flashlights. Carter quickly became buddies with Sarah’s niece Madison (or Morgan as Carter said) and played lots of hide and go seek.  You should see Oliver’s sweet tepee that his grandma made him.  I think Keith wants to make one now, he thought he might be able to handle sewing it.  (We’ll see when it happens!)  Plus, I’m not sure where we would put it!  All the kids got their own flashlights.  The boys have been having a blast with theirs.  One day they were eating grapes out of a bowl and they would shine their light on one and tell the other to eat that one.  I forgot to bring my camera, but here are some pics on Sarah’s blog. 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter