Monday, October 25, 2010

Someday....

Seven lucky friends are going to come to our house and enjoy a fabulous dinner on this fine china!  It is packed so nice in their boxes that I think I will keep them in there for a bit longer since the kitchen cupboards are a little full!  But someday seven of you will join us for a multi course meal.  We should probably even have some punch so we can use the punch bowl and that will work nice because I have several different types of crystal glasses and we should probably use them all for this fabulous dinner party for nine. Nine you wonder, yes that is an odd number, I intended on getting 10 sets and I see I am short one. We do have 10 sets of flatware, so that we have one extra if needed. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter