Monday, October 11, 2010

A few times of the day that I love....




Keith usually gets up with the boys and gives them breakfast, but every morning I am woken up with lots of giggling at each side of the bed with a few "wake ups" and "get ups".  Then they usually like to get their pillows and about 6-8 blankets and bring them in bed with me.  This usually takes at least three trips between their room and ours.  Then sometimes they snuggle, sometimes they just jump on me and laugh. Sometimes they are sweet and give me the things on the night stand like my phone or hair tie. 
The best part of my day is picking them up from daycare, they usually come running with huge smiles and big hugs.
It never gets old checking in on our sleeping babies before we go to bed.  Both usually look extremely peaceful, almost always positioned in a funny way making me laugh.  I always want to take a picture, but never want to risk waking them.  But I always leave their room with a smile.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter