Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Scary Dylan Moment.


Last night I checked on the boys before going to bed.  As I was covering up Carter I heard Dylan starting to wake up.  As I turned around he started to stand up, but was still pretty out of it.  Then as he stood, he completely lost his balance and basically did a belly flop on the floor, just missing his dresser by less than an inch.  He cried a lot and has a couple of bruises, but seems to be OK.  How scary!!! Even if we still had our toddler bed rails, they wouldn't have prevented him from falling like that, actually it probably would have been worse.  Poor guy, I hope that doesn't happen again!  Really freaked me out too.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter