Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hello......


I know, it's Sunday and I haven't done an update since Wordless Wednesday.  Last week was a busy week with work so I didn't have much time for blogging.  I planned to do some updating on Friday, but I was so exhausted I ended up going to bed at 10:00.  We had a wedding in Iowa on Saturday, so now that the boys are in bed I'm trying to do some updates.
These pictures are from last weekend. We went to an apple orchard in Lakeville. It was a really hot day for October, so we didn't stay too long.  But we did stay long enough to color on pumpkins, go on a hay rack ride, ride tractors and run through a maze.  I think the boys had a good time!  They are just loving pumpkins this year, we are looking forward to carving them later this week.  (We decided to wait until Dylan got his cast off)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter