Thursday, January 31, 2013

Who knew???


I never thought I would be one to make baby food.  Too much work, right?  Well maybe not.  My sister in law let me borrow a book and a baby food processor and here I am whipping up or i should say blending all sorts of things.  I was shocked at how easy and quick it is for most things.  On Saturday I went to Whole Foods and loaded up and baked all day.  I made:  sweet potatoes, zucchini, squash, beats, blue berries, green beans, carrots, peas and papaya.  Most were pretty darn easy to do.  She isn't quite old enough for a few of these, but they last about three months in the freezer, so most we will go through.  So far, she likes most of the things I have made.  I highly recommend trying a thing or too.  Like the sweet potatoes and zucchini required very little effort.  I have been mostly getting cooking instructions and age guidance from
http://wholesomebabyfood.momtastic.com.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Fribergs said...

Woo-hoo! I'm so impressed! I made all of my baby food with both kids and loved it! I get so excited when I see a mom trying it out. You won't go back and I noticed my kids like my food way more than the jars. Good for you mama!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter