Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt

I had been wanting to take the boys out to drive around and look at Christmas lights all month and we finally did a few nights before Christmas.  Our timing worked out really well since it had just snowed the day before.  Last minute I decided the boys might have a bit more fun making "check lists" of things to find.  So we had a color letter to represent the color of lights to look for, then a few pictures of things to find like a snowman, reindeer, etc.  The boys actually had more fun with this than looking at lights.  Both fell asleep before we were home.

Clearly those art classes I took in college have been paying off!


Since the boys won't wear any of the cute hats I buy - Olivia gets to wear them.  I plan to take full advantage of this as long as I can!
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter