Monday, July 30, 2012

This and That

 



(please note, wrote this about a week ago)
-Olivia moved out of newborn diapers into 1’s! 
-It’s so hot here in Iowa, off the chart temps – 105 today.  Some nights it cools off a bit, I thought it was a bit cool out one night and Keith reminded me it was still in the 80’s.  I guess I’m starting to adjust. 
-Stella has been driving us crazy with her non-stop barking. It seems it has gotten worse.  We will be buying some sort of bark collar soon! 
-I’m sad to say I’m at the half-way point of my maternity leave, I just hate leaving my little girl
-Last night Keith unpacked his hospital bag- we haven’t been on top of things around here.
-Oddly, Kathie Lee and Hoda no longer annoy me???  What’s happening to me!  
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter