Friday, July 6, 2012

Olivia Lily

 
 
 

Naming kids is tough!  Of course I love all kinds of names, but when it comes down to picking your kids name, it's not easy!  Keith kept saying he would come up with names and wasn't really finding too many.  So finally by the time she came we had a short list ready and had it pretty much narrowed down by the time she arrived.  Olivia was my number one girl name when I was pregnant with the boys, but I did have a few others I really liked this round too.  Last minute we were considering going with Alivia but ended up going with the traditional Olivia.  Her middle name Lily comes from my grandparents.  My grandma Kalma's name is Elizabeth and my grandpa always called her Lily, so that is where the Lily comes from. 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter