Tuesday, May 29, 2012

OH BABY! We are getting close. Almost 35 weeks!


33 weeks with Carter
 
33 weeks with Dylan

33 weeks with the boys (I know the tucked in t is one hot look!)  I was on bedrest, so I am pretty certain I didn't care!
 
34ish weeks.  I want to say I was bigger with the boys, but I think I am keeping a pretty close pace.  Looks like I have been carrying about the same.  I do think I was much more miserable at this stage with the boys.

We don't have long to wait unit this baby is here!!!  Hard to believe.  Now people often tell me, I bet you are doing anything to get that baby out!  And the answer is NO!  I am waiting out my time.  I'm not ready yet.  I'm not super uncomfortable- getting there, but as long as I don't have to bend over much, I'm doing good.  Still have to finish that patio.  And I'm trying to soak up as much time as I can with the boys before life changes drastically for all of us.  And, this is my last pregnancy, so I am trying to enjoy it as much as I can, even if I do have to walk weird.  

We had an ultrasound at my appointment last week, I will try and post a couple pics.  The baby had some massive cheeks, guess he/she may be taking after me.  The babies estimated weight was 5.5 lbs!  I was shocked to hear that, Dylan was 5 lbs, 7 oz.  I guess that was the 44 percentile, so right in the mix. My doctor thought that by my date we would still be in the 7 lb range.  I may have had enough monkey bread this past weekend to surpass that estimate.  

Otherwise the baby enjoys rolling around and is keeping quite busy in my tummy.  
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter