Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!


Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day.  The weather was great here and we had a busy day.  We stayed in Baxter last night, so we were at my parents this morning.  Keith went to Norwalk to spend some time with his family and the boys and I went to the Waterfront in Ankeny for lunch with my family.  Which turned into two hours and Dylan and Carter were the last of two of 15 people to get their food.  So by the end, we were ready to get the heck out of there!  I think Uncle Jeff was too after much child entertainment and two trips to the bathroom with little boys.  Later today I took the boys to Altoona to see Morgan's soccer game - then they spotted a park at the fields and were not about to not stop.  So we played there for a while too.   

Yesterday Keith took the boys to buy me flowers for Mother's Day that we could plant. They picked out quite an assortment.  They helped me plant a bit.  I gave them a job of filling the pots with dirt, then they became more interested in sweeping the dirt they spilled.
Yes

Then they were completely distracted and started putting these pipes in the ground.  Where are these pipes from?  A shelf I bought to put in the basement.  This is about the third time they have been out, so I am hopeful that we will still have all the parts when we put the shelf together.  
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter