Sunday, April 1, 2012

Big NEWS!

 

I have some pretty big news to share and this is NOT an April Fools joke.

Dylan now likes bread!!!!  Randomly one day he said he was going to try bread and that he likes it now!  I can't tell you how excited I am about this. He has since eaten a few sandwiches - we may be on our way to some future PB&J and Grilled Cheese sandwiches - but I won't push too much at once.

He is so funny about how he doesn't like things, because I swear he wants to.  One night we had wraps and Carter had something in one.  Dylan would not eat one, but was so interested in them and got me one out, insisted on getting Carter a second one, but wouldn't eat it.  
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter