Monday, April 16, 2012

Wall art for Carter & Dylan's room

 


I've been a picture hanging fool these past few weeks.  Our walls have been bare for so long, it's so nice to have a bit of life on the walls around here!  I found these fun prints for the boys' room on here on Etsy last week.  I must give credit to this girl, she was great.  She had  a proof for me the day after I ordered and I received them in the mail by the end of the week.  She has all kinds of things like this and you can pick your colors.  I added the navy mats and found these frames on clearance at Michael's and spray painted them orange.  When it gets nice out again and we don't have 40 mph winds, I need to spray paint them again.  If you saw them in person you would see they are a bit rough!  They were bumped a couple times after I was finished.

The boys were busy hanging their train picture while i was hanging the others.

Also - I should share, I used this picture hanging tip from Pinterest to hang these and it worked pretty well!  I would recommend trying it.  Since these were cheap frames, the hanger on the back side was in a different spot on each one.  
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter