Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter Morning


So the Easter Bunny about didn't make it to the Bormann house this year.  I didn't really plan on doing much since they did baskets on both sides.  Then my sister kindly reminded me that if I want them to get into the Easter Bunny and believe in it, he better come!

So off to Walmart I went at 10:00 pm on Saturday night.  Yep, Easter stuff had been picked over, but I think the boys were still pretty happy with what they found.  I managed to get the last 2 / 3 Cars fishing poles.  Big hit!!!  They are super excited to go fishing this summer.  
 
 
 

As you can see, the Easter Bunny got creative...juice boxes, gold fish, etc.:)
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter