Monday, April 30, 2012

What's bugging Keith


I’m sure your husbands have a few things that bug them from time to time – here are a few I hear about.


I was pretty excited about my latest TJ Maxx find – I had been looking for a new bag for weekend trips – Keith’s opinion, “that looks like a garbage bag with boat rope tied to it.”  Nice! 

5/7 nights a week Keith complains about how close I park to the stairs and asks that I pick a spot on the wall to line up with.  I bet there will be a tennis ball hanging from the ceiling one of these days when pull in.

Another good one I got recently, “you know, just minimizing the updates doesn’t actually do anything” – referring to the many updates I am far too impatient to install. 

I’m sure if you ask him this list is MUCH longerJ  What’s on your husband’s complaint list?



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter