Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Infant Room 3 today, Kindergarten tomorrow....

Today the boys moved up to Infant Room 3, the big kid "infant" room at daycare. Normally when I drop them off, Carter slowly begins to play and Dylan clings right on and it is hard for me to leave without him crying. Today both just sat there for a little bit, examined what was going on with all the bigger kids and "new" toys and quickly started to play with their old pal Grayson. They didn't even seem to worry if I was still hanging around to make sure all was good in their new surroundings. On my way to work I felt like I had left them at kindergarten. They seemed to have had a great day in the new room and I think they were ready to be around some "big" kids. The Infant 2 room was quickly filling up with dainty girls and I must say, my boys play pretty hard!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter