Monday, June 25, 2012

What's bugging Keith




Me not pre-treating the laundry!  He’s right, I really should!  I won’t even get started on the socks that are balled up and inside out.

Too many blankets and couch pillows!  The boys basically pull these off the couch or out of the basket and constantly wrestle in them.  I find it quite annoying as well.  But he gets extra annoyed because he says he picks them up three times a day.  I tell him it is an absolute waste of time to pick them up before they go to bed. They will be back on the floor in 5 minutes. 

People who water their yards at peak times of the day.  This sure bugs Keith, anytime we drive by a house with sprinklers going at 1:00 in the hot afternoon I hear about how much water they are wasting. 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter