Tuesday, February 21, 2012

So I thought I was cool for a short moment in time....


So late fall I bought a new pair of winter boots at TJ Maxx – I liked them and needed some new ones (as I thought we may have more snow this winter).  A few weeks ago we had quite a bit of snow and I finally had a chance to wear them and noticed that they were Sperry.  I have been wanting some Sperry boat shoes and had no idea I had a pair of Sperry’s in the closet!  So I was feeling pretty cool about my new boots until I went shopping at Target and completely wiped out while picking out a cart!  Not sure how many people saw me, but I definitely got a pretty good scrape on my knee.  Guess my Sperry’s aren’t so coolL  One of the boys saw my knee and asked if somebody pushed me downJ  I guess that would have been a better story!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter