Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My favorite soup


I thought I would share with all of you my favorite soup recipe.  Not only because it is delicious, but because it is SO DARN EASY!!!!

It is a Cheese Tortellini Soup (and I should mention I stole this recipe from a former JTM co-worker)



Ingredients
1 bottle of V8 (I use regular V8, there are a lot of varieties out there)
½ - ¾ bag of fresh spinach (I wouldn’t recommend using any other types)
1 package of Buitoni three cheese tortellini (Again, I’ve tried other brands, not as good)
1 T dried basil
Shredded parmesan cheese

Mix V8, Spinach (chop finely), torellini and basil in large pan.  Cook until tortellini is well cooked.  Add shredded cheese to your bowl before you eat.  IT’S THAT EASY!!!!!  If I am serving a lot of people I will use two bottles of V8 and the larger package of tortellini.

ENJOY!!!!

1 comment:

TJ, Kaylan, Miles, Perry & Simon said...

I am going to try this! I don't have many good soup recipes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter