Monday, February 20, 2012

Back to life!!!


These boys LOVE to cook!  But they probably love cookies even more. 

Oh my, so glad to be back!!!  I don't think I have ever had that bad of a cold, I was pretty darn sick for about two weeks. Each day I would think I would finally be better, but really wouldn't.  I went through over 100 cough drops- I think my tastebuds are finally starting to come back after all of those. 

Last week I had to spend the majority of the week at our national sales meeting in Memphis.  It was my first time to Memphis (which I had a strange experience getting there).  I didn't have a chance to do too much outside of our meetings, but it would be a fun city to visit again for a long weekend.   

So this weekend was really nice, I was feeling good, home and able to actually accomplish some things.  However, last night I sat on the couch to do some blogging and started to not feel well at all - I ended up throwing up.  I have no idea what that was all about. So I went to bed early and was fine today.  I did eat some bacon past 7:00, maybe you can't do that on a 30 year old stomach???  

All I know is I feel like I completely zoned out the last two weeks.  Today I was going through emails and honestly didn't even remember half the things I did- I think I was just feeling so awful I just did what I had to and then completely blocked it out after it was complete.  I did a major sanitation on my desk today!  
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter