Thursday, February 2, 2012

Jitter Bugs


I wanted to get the boys into swimming lessons, but they were all booked up, so I started looking into other activities.  I found this Jitter Bugs class.  I guess you could say it's gymnastics, but really just playing around on the equipment.  
Tonight was our first class.  I was a little nervous that the boys wouldn't participate because they can get really shy, but they were SO EXCITED!!!  That is why the picture is blurry, they were jumping up and down.  Then they got into line and then basically made their way to the front of the line.  

We sat up above and watched - very entertaining!!! I wish you could have seen the first 10 minutes and this poor little teacher.  IT was really too many kids at this age for her to handle - her face screamed panic!  About 10 minutes in, next thing I know Dylan and Carter are both on the circle trampoline and kids everywhere.  Eventually things settled down a bit (outside of one boy who made Dylan and Carter look like angels! - that kid did not listen at all or sit still for two seconds)  They had a blast and didn't want to leave.  They said they wanted to come back and I told them next week, then Carter got sad and started to cry because he wanted to come back sooner.  So I would say SUCCESS!  


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter