Sunday, April 10, 2011

We took the plunge and...

Barlowe - Sectional - Right Chaise PSUPB74

bought a new couch this weekend!  I've always wanted a sectional and if you have spent twenty minutes with my boys, you would agree leather is the way to go! 

I have been hunting for the right one for a while now and hadn't really seen any I was in love with.  I was looking for a good mix of contemporary, but still pretty comfy, something the entire family could snuggle up in.  I saw this couch last week and it was 20% off all week, so I started feeling the pressure to buy it while on sale.  We hesitated a little bit because the seats are really soft, so we are hoping they don't wear too fast.  So we finally bought it on Saturday.  Keith worked really hard to negotate the lady down for a good hour, unfortunately he did not succeed.  I guess we got the 20% off.  We had to pick right away which side we wanted the chase on, which was hard since our new livng room does not exist.  I think we picked the right way.  Ours will be a really dark chocolate brown and apparently it takes 4-6 months, so we will likely have a couch before a home!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter