Friday, April 8, 2011

I'm a bit speechless

We have not been at our new daycare for long, probably five weeks.  On Monday when Keith picked up the boys he was greeted by the regional director telling him they had fired the director, who had been working there for 20 years.  We both liked her and were surprised because she had been there for so long and a little concerned wondering why.  We were watching the news last night and saw the story unfold!  I'm so disappointed by this news,  I think the director did the right thing.  I would have paid more monthly to help this family and would like to think if I were in the same situation as this family that somebody would help me out.

Here is the link to the story.
http://www.kcci.com/video/27471551/detail.html


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter