Friday, April 29, 2011

Some fun Keith missed out on while in Minneapolis for some work meetings….




Posted by Picasa

Wednesday night:
Around 1ish, I wake up to Dylan tapping on me with nothing on but a diaper. Went to his room and it seems he drank far too much water and his diaper was soaked along with his sheets, blankets and the PJ’s he had been wearing. He was so funny, going straight to the drawer for new sheets and helping me change the bed. He was so good through getting new PJ’s on and getting the bed together and got right into his bed to go back to sleep. I was nervous he wouldn’t go back to sleep or would want to come into bed with me. Then right as I was finishing up, Carter woke up and he didn’t want me to leave. So I ended up holding him for about 20 minutes and got him back down.

Thursday night:
Mom and I took the boys to eat at the Olive Garden. Overall, they were pretty good and the dinner went well. But right at the end, Carter was sitting on my lap and suddenly threw up. I heard a bit of a cough and my leg was all wet. Poor guy, he didn’t get sick any more that night, maybe he just ate something too quickly. Regardless, I couldn’t really get up and definitely walked out of Olive Garden with puke all over my pants. Needless to say, at about 9:00, I was very appreciative of my bath.

Then later that night, before going to bed, I went to check on them. The minute I opened the door, I was hit with a rather strong odor. Exactly what I suspected, Carter had a dirty diaper. It seems this happens about once every four or five months. I managed to get him changed without waking him and all was good!

We’re all excited for daddy to return

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter