Thursday, April 1, 2010

Blanket Boys...

It's no secret, these two LOVE their blankets. Lately they try to pick up two or three blankets and bundle them in a ball and wrap their arms around them.
When they were babies we swaddled them, so lately I have been playing a little game with them. I will lay a blanket out and say "do you want to be wrapped up like a baby" and then I attempt to swaddle them (of course the blanket barely fits around them) and hold them in my arms and sing Rock a bye Baby. They think it is so much fun. So now when I say "Do you want to be wrapped up like a baby", they both just dive onto the blanket and then we have to take turns.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter