Sunday, October 25, 2009

We survived a year and.....

We still look like CRAP! Last night Keith and I got an exceptional amount of sleep. I went to bed at 9:30 got up around 6ish and then took a little nap with the boys. Keith was in bed by 10:30 and didn't wake up until about 10:30. This afternoon we went to IKEA and were in an elevator with an older couple and commented about the boys and said "yeah, you guys look pretty tired". Can't even imagine what she would have said on a normal day...yikes!!

The boys just love these little cups that hold snacks. They like to walk around and shake them. I finally found some good ones, the lids stay on great.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jon & Jennifer said...

My guys have those too and they are WONDERFUL!! They can't dump them out...except I found our that Cheerios DON'T work in them...just an FYI!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter