Saturday, October 24, 2009

Behind again on blogging...

I'm struggling to keep up on blogging! We went back to Iowa last weekend for my friend Nicole's wedding and had the boy's birthday party as well. Sunday morning I woke up with an awful headache. Advil helped, but it continued to throb all day and progressed through the night. Finally Monday morning I went to the doctor because I was in so much pain. We went to the Urgent Care in Ankeny and there must have been at least 30 people ahead of me, half with H1N1 masks. So we got out of that place pretty fast because there was no way I was going to be able to sit that long. So we ended up going to the E.R. at Mercy and they got me in quickly, gave me an IV and some pain killers! They decided to treat it like a migraine, which I have NEVER had before and hope to never get one again! Wow, I feel bad for people with migraines problems because I was in a lot of pain. We didn't end up getting back to Minnesota until Tuesday and I am finally feeling better.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter