Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trouble Makers!


Keith went to Ames for the night on Thursday, so it was just me in the boys for the night. They were pretty good for the most part, just a lot to keep up with for one person. I left Keith a message warning him when he got home that our house looked like Christmas morning without the presents.

The two had made messes everywhere. Dylan started to think that is would be a good idea to take cheerios and throw handfulls of them. Then I heard the toilet paper roll a going. Then before work on Friday morning, they really got into Stella's food and water making a huge mess. I had to change Dylan's pants because they were so wet. Then after Keith got home, he sent me a picture of the shampoo all over the bathroom floor. I left the house not even knowing it was spilling all over the floor.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter