Monday, October 12, 2009

A few of our favorite baby items....

Keith's brother, Adam, and his wife Sarah are expecting a little boy in January. They asked about what items we couldn't live with out. Outside of the big items like high chairs and car seats, these are some favorite items that were top of mind.

The boys LOVE this activity table and it was great to help them stand.

With twins, I would really struggle without the Baby Bjorn. I use this everyday to carry the boys into daycare. I think you are supposed to stop using it once the baby is 25 lbs, so we won't be able to use it much longer. I do wish I would have explored with some of the slings and different types of baby carriers.


It's no secret that my boys LOVE their pacifiers. Not sure if I would have made it without them.

It's not always fun, but the rectal thermometer is the best way to get the right temp. It's not so bad after a couple times. The ear ones are JUNK (at least ours is).

Oh Bundle Me... how I miss you!!! THESE ARE GREAT!!!! So much better than putting on coats!

We put ice cubes in these and the boys LOVE them!!

The swaddle blanket brings back memories. It was a rough couple weeks breaking them from the swaddle blankets, but I love them and will use them again with our next. I liked the Halo Sleep Sack and the Kiddopotamus brand.

These pads are great in the cribs and on top of the changing pad. That way you can just wash these all the time instead of constantly washing the sheets or changing pad cover.
The puffs have kept my little guys quiet and happy on so many occasions. These were great when we first started on solids. They pretty much dissolve in their mouths, so no choking worries.
I wouldn't say my boys love this, but we use it a lot! The hospital ones are the best.

This is one of the best toys out there. The boys still like it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter