Wednesday, August 22, 2012

She slept through the night!


I think everyone probably remembers that magical night when their child sleeps through the night the very first time.  I remember around 9 weeks with the boys we were at Keith's parents for Christmas and the boys slept for about 5 straight hours.  We finally saw some light through a very dark and hazy tunnel.  

And with Olivia - on Tuesday morning she started to wake up around 6:00 and Keith was really excited, waking me to share the big news with me.  And then I had to break the news that the bigger news was that he had been in a deep sleep and didn't notice we were up and I fed her around 3 that morning.  

I do hope to share a special, Olivia sleeping through the night, story with all of you soon!  I must say though, she does give us longer stretches here and there where the boys were every three hours around the clock for a couple months.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter