Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Phone Dump

\

It's been a while since I have done one of these posts.  Looks like I have a lot of pics of Dylan on my phone.  

Dylan showing me how to properly break down a box.

One night Dylan came out of his room and just stopped and fell back asleep.  Just happy he stopped before heading down the stairs.

Dylan helping with the baby.

Dylan worked really hard one morning on adding a bit of bling to our vacuum.  He was really proud of his hard work!


We think these were from a couple of bug bites - not sure why he reacted this way.  The good news is the red marks went away the next day.  


The boys each spent a night alone at my parents house.  So after two days of being apart, I guess they missed each other.  Keith went to check on them only to find Dylan in Carters bed.  The funny part was that it looks like Carter is in Dylan's bed as Dylan is the one with his head on the pillow.  


Spiky hair!  Usually D gets spiky hair and Carter says no, but at his last hair cut he wanted it!  Looks quite handsome to this mom.

Passing time in line at Adventureland

While at the doctor's office, Dylan drew this picture - he said it was me, so I had to snap a pic of it.

Woo hoo!  My frames finally came.  Now I need to paint them and get some pictures in them.  I really like the frames, but am afraid they might look a bit busy on the chevron stripe.  

One night I made a fun game of getting PJ's on- I had some huge piles of laundry out, so I told the boys to race to find a top and bottom - this was Carter's combination!

Stella's inner cat coming out.

Keith couldn't pass up buying Olivia an ISU dress!  I think she wears the colors well!  We are excited for football season to start. 


Who else hates Tupperware!  I sure do, there is no good way to organize it.  Last week I added two more shelves to the pantry.  I want to completely re-organize the shelving units, but realize that is not going to happen for a long time, so I made a quick fix.  Thanks mom for coming and snuggling with Olivia while I added the shelves and did a major clean!


I limited the stickers to a handful!  I'm sure this won't be the last time this happens.


On Saturday we had our first sleepover.  Cade was over and ended up staying the night.  We have wanted to do a sleepover for a long time and it was one of those moments that bring you back to being a kid with them all asking, "can he stay the night- please".  Along with the reasoning and how it will all work out and where people will sleep.  It worked out great and all the boys were really good and slept well.  I was a little nervous he might wake up in the middle of the night wanting to go home, but he did great.  In the morning Cade and Carter woke up and basically went straight to the basement and started playing.

I think she is afraid that bow might get her!


Who wouldn't be tempted to buy these chairs - actually I would have loved to, but didn't want to spend $50.  Sorry boys!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter