Thursday, June 2, 2011

Short end of the stick...

Most days I drop the boys off at daycare and Keith picks them up.  So I’m thinking I have the bad deal here- I’m the mean mommy who leaves her kids, though I do my best to stay with them for a while and make sure they are content and not crying when I leave.  Then Keith gets to swoop in at the end of the day as daddy, the hero!  Last week he said Carter was so excited to see him and had drawn a picture for him that he had to get out and give to him right away.  Keith said he was so proud and excited to give it to him.  Then Dylan saw the picture, ran and got paper and colored Keith a picture before they left too!  I definitely like jumping up and down, excited hugs more than- please don’t be sad I’m leaving you for the day!!!






Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter