Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Less than 40 days!

We should be in our new house in less than 40 days!! So I decided, it’s close enough and time to start packing! Mostly, I really just wanted to move a lot of sweaters and winter clothes out of the way!

I thought about getting boxes but decided to go with an express packing system instead! Most of my moves usually end in last minute garbage bag packing, which usually results in the worst unpacking. I recall unloading a garbage bag in our old house that had some kitchen utensils, a couple of shirts, a couple of picture frames, a power strip and a few other random odds and ends left at our apartment. At least I labeled them, right?  Anyway, I think it will work for now!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter