Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A few mommy moments.....some good, some bad

I enjoy the age the boys are at for the most part, but sometimes they sure can be difficult right now.  I about or sorta did lose it in the parking lot at daycare yesterday.  The boys were in good moods, then the second we stepped outside, Dylan just started throwing the biggest fit.  Finally got Carter buckled in and then it probably took me 20 minutes to get Dylan in his seat, honestly didn't think I was going to be able to go home.  He wouldn't stop crying and would arch his back so hard that I couldn't even come close to getting the car seat straps around him.  Still not sure what he was upset about. 
Keith had a banquet for his golf league, so I was solo with the boys.  It was an up and down kind of night.  They were good eaters, so that was nice.  I gave them pasta with red sauce and hamburger.  I looked down at both bowls and noticed Dylan ate all his meat, Carter ate most of his pasta.  So I just switched their bowls, everyone was happy! 
Later that night we started the process of baths.  Had Dylan stripped down and he was going potty, so I went back after Carter. Only to find him sitting in the laundry basket with his blanket watching TV.  It was pretty funny.  Got him to come back to the bathroom, just on time as Dylan had picked up the bowl portion of the potty, full of potty, getting ready to dump it somewhere.  Whoo, caught that one! 
A picture of them trying to escape a very fun gym we were at. 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amber Maddux said...

you my dear are one amazing woman :) have no idea what I would do with TWIN BOYS!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter