Sunday, November 21, 2010

Busy, Busy!

This weekend we went back to Iowa, it was my last trip back until Christmas.   It was a busy weekend, we moved some stuff back, started to explore daycares and places to live and saw some friends.  We also spent a lot of time in my old bedroom trying to make room for all our stuff, which basically means me throwing away all kinds of cool stuff I have managed to hang on to for many, many years!  Keith says I really need to throw away all my tennis shoes from high school.  Probably not!  I did get rid of about 5 pairs of Dr. Martins, that was a heavy bag!  Lots of work to be done there still!  

So this week is a short week, so that will be nice, but we have a zillion things to do!  The relocation company requires you to do several things prior to listing your home.  So here is how this week looks:
Monday - Realtor #1
Tuesday - home inspection
Wednesday - Termite inspection, Realtor #2
Thursday - To Sibley for Thanksgiving
We are also working on getting a POD lined up so we can clear out several boxes we have collected in the basement.  These people have been a bit of a pain!  We decided we are going to have Service Master come and clean carpets, windows and do a deep clean.  With so many things to do in such little time, we think this will be worth every dime.  Unfortunately I was almost done with placing the order when my iphone dropped them (not sure why I ever call any sort of customer service on my iphone, it ALWAYS drops). So I will have to start that process over again tomorrow, hoping to get them out this week or next. 

So excited to finally get the realtor to our house.  We have been attempting to put our countless hours of HGTV to use in prep of selling our house, but it will be great to get some guidance so we focus all our efforts towards what is important for our area. 

Here are a few more pics from last weekend at the Children's Museum




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter