Friday, August 21, 2009

Flashback Friday


It is hard to believe, but it was almost 1 year ago that my doctor instructed me that I would have to go on bedrest!! I was 30 weeks pregnant and ended up being on bedrest until 36 weeks. So I planted permanent residence on my big red couch and Stella kept me company. Most people would think bedrest sounds nice, but it wasn't quite as enjoyable as it sounds. I was only supposed to be up, and by "up" they mean sitting straight up, for up to four hours a day. That was mostly spent going to the bathroom every 30 minutes:) The highlight of my week would be my weekly ultrasound and doctor's appointment. Towards the end, Keith would let me out of the house a little more and I would drive the rascal around Home Depot and Target. Those can be a little big on the dangerous side. Keith would act like he didn't know me:) And the home depot one was a little bit embarrassing because it had a bright orange flashing light on it.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter