Saturday, August 29, 2009

Check out our new shoes!

I have walked by all the cute little boy shoes a number of times and told myself "NO" each time! Then one day, these ones just hopped into my cart....couldn't say no. They are actually really great shoes and super easy to put on. Up until about now, we didn't really put shoes on the boys and sorta quit putting socks on them as well. Now that they are starting to walk more and play outside more, I thought it would be time for some sneakers!


Yes mom, we will keep our shoes clean:)

Running around in my new shoes made me sleepy!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I love those shoes! So cute! I saw them wearing them Saturday and couldn't stop saying how cute they are! Of course the boys are cute regardless... :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter