Monday, August 3, 2009

CHEERS!!!

Tonight was Keith's LAST CLASS!!! He officially has his MBA (assuming he passed this last class). With such an anticipated event, I couldn't help but bring out the crystal glasses. Keith's brother, Nick, and our neighbors came over to enjoy some champagne and ice cream cake. I'm not sure who is more excited... me or Keith! Of course, Stella expressed her excitement by doing about a 100 laps around the living room when Keith came home tonight, so I think she is excited too!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Yay Keith! Congrats again! And thanks for the ice cream cake and champagne!

Stella did a few 100 more laps outside too. I bet she was beat after all that! She cracks me up. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter