Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Who knew...



Who knew I would ever take an interest in an NFL football game!  Generally I dreaded football Sunday since it was about impossible to get Keith's attention, but NOW that I am on a fantasy football league... I have a vested interest!  So while things are looking good after week 2, I thought I should mention my team, the pink flamingos, is looking good in first place!!  This is mostly due to the man above, thanks P. Manning!  Keith's team wasn't looking good first round in 11th, but he smoked us last week and is in 4th now.  Hopefully the PFs will continue to have a good season. 

2 comments:

Hanging Off The Wire said...

I think Payton is hot. Just saying.

I gave your blog an award on my blog. Go see!

Pietigs said...

It cracks me up that you are doing FF! Chad has done it for years and I still don't understand it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter