Friday, September 3, 2010

Sunscreen for Kids

This summer I didn't get a chance to do research before I bought an extra large bottle of sunscreen for the boys.  All summer I had been thinking about doing a little research to make sure we were using a good one.  Well, it is September now and I did not get around to doing my research.  However, I was at the dermatologist last week and asked her for a recommendations and she suggested Neutrogena Baby.  She says it doesn't have as many chemicals as some sunscreens so you don't have to worry about getting it all washed off every night.

I pulled it up on their website, here is the scoop.  I'm going to pick up a bottle for the boys this weekend.



Pure & Free® Baby Sunblock Lotion SPF 60
Neutrogena® Pure & Free® Baby Sunblock Lotion SPF 60 provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen™, a physical sunblock. Purescreen™ is fragrance free and contains titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients that are gentle on baby's delicate skin.


  • Hypoallergenic




  • Oil-free & PABA-free




  • Fragrance-free




  • Waterproof, sweatproof




  • Anyone have any other favorites?

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails

    Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

    Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter