Friday, September 24, 2010

New beds???


Last night I think the boys were hinting at wanting to go to sleep in the living room.  Dylan made himself a little bed with his blankets and pillow and Carter thought he could get comfortable stretched across the chairs. 

We did have to make a change to their beds...no more rails / guards!  Sunday night when we returned, I caught Dylan trying to step up on the rail, which is a thin pipe, and attempting to jump off.  Actually, if I didn't catch him, he would have done a belly flop on the floor.  So I took them off, I figured them slipping off with a short fall was safer then belly flops!  So now we have pillows lined up on the floor and each night we have found one snuggled up onto the pillow on the floor.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter