Wednesday, November 26, 2008

On our own...












After 4 1/2 weeks with overnight helpers here, we are on our own. As much as we LOVE the help, I think Keith and I were both feeling more confident with feeding both of them at once and were ready to have a little time alone with the boys. Unfortunately, Mondays and Tuesdays are LONG days since Keith goes to work around 6:00 and has class until about 9:00. We survived both days, but are completely drained and exhausted. I feel terrible for Keith, I’m pretty sure he has only had about nine or 10 hours of sleep in the last 3 days. Which reminds me- I should add a disclaimer to these blogs- these would probably be a little more entertaining and make a little more sense if we had a few more hours of sleep. I’m learning it is impossible to get anything done! I start the day thinking I will accomplish so many things, but am lucky to do the boys’ laundry, wash bottles and eat a little- anything I can quickly take a bite of on the go- and maybe take a shower. So if you visit, please expect a messy house and if you are lucky, I may have showered and be wearing a clean sweatsuit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter